P6 - FrenchPress (black)
As the name suggests, the French Press originated in France. It was probably invented there between 1800 and 1850. Its triumphal march has then started from the patenting by an Italian designer in 1929. It produces a full and rich coffee.
What is different from the traditional French press:
- Pressing down on the filter prevents the coffee from brewing, which happens when coffee is left to stand in a regular French press. This makes the coffee bitter.
- Two patented double microfilters trap all dirt particles and sludge for ultra-clean coffee every time
- Double-wall insulation: your coffee stays hot for hours, but the outside of the French Press stays cool.
- 100% Stainless Steel: Durable construction for a lifetime of brewing.
- BPA, BPS AND PHTHALATE FREE