TO GO TUMBLER
The cup designed for a variety of situations throughout the day. The lid is minimally structured for comfortable drinking. The vacuum insulated cup maintains the temperature and taste of drinks for a long time, and the conical shape makes it easy to carry.
|Material||18-8 Stainless steel (powder coating) Copolyester, silicone|
|Dimension||φ86 x H128 mm | 360ml
φ86 x H90 mm | 240ml
Keeps beverages hot for 1 hour and cold for 2 hours (hot above 65°C / 149°F, cold below 10°C / 50°F).
For maximum insulating effect, preheat or pre-cool the mug before use by placing it in some hot/cold water for 1-2 minutes.
We can say from experience that these cups are very watertight unless filled past the seam level (for instance by pouring in form the detatchable top lid).
Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your tumbler for a long time:
- Do not put dry ice or carbonated drinks in it.
- Don't leave the contents inside for too long (several days), as discoloration and possibly rust can set in.
- Wash off immediately after use and dry well
- Store separately from other metals to avoid rust.
- No abrasive detergents or steel wool.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it can cause rust.
- If rust occurs, soak with citric acid and rinse.
- Do not put in the microwave or oven.
- Dishwasher safe, but arrange in the upper basket
NOTE: (Only when buying directly in the shop at Zollergasse 5, 1070 Vienna) One free coffee drink (the first filling, so to say ;) ) is free upon purchase of this tumbler. - Can be redeemed immediately or given as a gift.