A vacuum insulated cup which keeps heat and cold well insulated and preserves the aroma, as well as flavor for long periods of time.
|Material||18-8-Stainless Steel, Polypropylen, Silicon, BPA-free|
|Dimension||φ73 x H197 mm | 500ml
φ70 x H170 mm | 350 ml
Keeps beverages hot or cold for 6 hours (hot above 69°C / 156°F, cold below 7°C / 46°F).
For maximum insulating effect, preheat or pre-cool the mug before use by placing it in hot/cold water for 1-2 minutes.
We can say from experience that these cups are very tight unless filled above the seam.
Here are a few tips to help you enjoy your tumbler for a long time:
- Do not put dry ice or carbonated drinks in it.
- Don't leave the contents inside for too long (several days), as discoloration and possibly rust can set in.
- Wash off immediately after use, and dry well
- Then store separately from other metals to avoid rust.
- No abrasive detergents or steel wool.
- Do not use chlorine bleach as it can cause rust.
- If rust occurs, soak with citric acid and rinse.
- Do not put in the microwave or oven.
- It is not recommended to put in the dishwasher, but this applies more to the silicone ring. We have been using our tumblers for years and also in the dishwasher. The silicone rings are replaceable should they become brittle.
NOTE: (Only when buying directly in the shop at Zollergasse 5, 1070 Vienna) One free coffee drink (the first filling, so to say ;) ) is free upon purchase of this tumbler. - Can be redeemed immediately or given as a gift.