What's the Deal?
- 2 x 250g of coffee every month
- only farmed by women AND/OR certified organic
- pause or cancel at any time
- FIXED TERM or FLEXIBLE
- FREE SHIPPING or PICK UP
ETHICAL COFFEE SUBSCRIPTION BOXEver since our opening in 2014, we've been making massive efforts to provide our loyal clientele with beans from roasters that not only meet our personal third wave coffee standards, but those required of specialty coffee communities around the world as well. Now, as our team and efforts have developed with time, so has the practicality of manifesting a subscription service aimed at exposing our customers to the tremendous and diverse world of european specialty roasted coffee. The vast market of third wave coffee roasters in Europe can be overwhelming and confusing at times; it can sometimes even feel impossible to tell if a new roaster meets the luxury coffee standards that you're accustomed to. That's why we've made it easy for you by taking out the guessing work, and will simply provide you with a variety of specialty roasted coffee each month!
We felt that it's important for us to provide coffee, not only, to nerds the really expensive and elite stuff at a more affordable price, which is why we have updated the guidelines for the coffee received by members. We are not always able to buy the most expensive beans for the shop because we know that a lot of our guests are focussed on high quality specialty coffee that is still reasonably affordable. And we understand that! But we want to splurge on the super exclusive and expensive lots for those of you, who are interested and compelled by such!
What can you expect?
- 2 x 250g packages of coffee from different european roasteries with specialty coffee standards
- Exclusive coffees ONLY for members
- Coffees only cupped at 90+
- Coffees only farmed by women AND/OR certified organic
- The ability to pause or cancel your subscription at any time
- Free entry to our bi-weekly public k'uppings (currently not active because of Covid-19)
- Insight into how the coffees you received were grown, processed, and roasted
Types of Subscriptions
- FLEXIBLE: pay € 32 every month, with the ability to pause or cancel your subscription any time
- FIXED TERM: Pay for 3 months in advance € 91,- — (save 5%)
- FIXED TERM: Pay for 6 months in advance € 172,- — (save 10%)
- FIXED TERM: Pay for 12 month in advance € 326,- — (save 15%)
- Option: FREE SHIPPING within Austria. Outside of Austria but still inside of the EU, shipping is between € 5,90 - € 15
- Option: PICK UP in store, and enjoy a free coffee drink of your choice on the house
Simply send an email with your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment TypeThe FLEXIBLE can only be payed via:
- CREDIT CARD: In the event that Credit Card is a possible payment method for you, every month we will provide you with a link for the payment process (you need no registration only a Credit Card - Apple Pay or Google Pay are also possible). With this link you can pay the monthly subscription. If you don't pay, the subscription is canceled.
- CREDIT CARD: In the event that Credit Card is a possible payment method for you, we will provide you with a link for the payment process (you need no registration only a Credit Card - Apple Pay or Google Pay are also possible). You will receive an invoice via email with the euro amount of your order. After payment we send you the subsk'ription-card.
- BANK TRANSFER: You will receive an invoice via email with the euro amount of your order, which we ask you to please transfer as soon as possible. After payment we send you the subsk'ription-card.
- BUY AT THE SHOP: You can buy the subscription also in the shop. Our Barista will inform you about the process.
Please note the return policy desclaimer